Smooth and silky and beautifully coiffed? I owe it to Misikko! You do know about Misikko, right??
As I was saying....smooth and silky. How often do you hear a true curly girl say those words? Not very often.
I have curly hair. It's thick and coarse and dry. I need a lot of moisture or I have a big, fuzzy, poufy mess. Like now. Ugh. (As bad as you want to see it, no. No way am I posting photos of my dried out fuzzy do.) Chlorine + sun=dry, fuzzy, poufy mess.
Unless......I straighten it. I like it straight but it is so.much.work. One reason is the above mentioned condition of my hair. However, the main reason is my overwhelming need to be cheap when it comes to hair products and appliances. I mean, what can I expect from $2.00 shampoo, $3.00 styling products, and a $20.00 flat iron???
Well, help arrived! Enter..... Misikko.com.
For the past five years, Misikko has been selling professional styling products via the Web. If you are looking for professional flat irons, Misikko is the place to shop! Misikko offers high quality products at great prices. They carry a wide range of products--just look at the variety of professional hair dryers and hair care products they carry. Personally, I love the Hana Shine Shield. I like Misikko's prices, too!
When Misikko offered to send me a Corioliss flat iron to review, I was beyond excited. A professional flat iron? For me? Yes, please!
I'm tellin' ya. I sat and admired it for way too long. I can't remember for certain, but I think the smell of roses was long gone before I was able to move past just opening the box! (I think I should do a little more for myself to prevent this type of shock.)
Even though I didn't really want to, I let my daughter hold my new flat iron. (I know what you're thinking! Wow....stingy! Sorry. Can't help it.)
Since my girl is going to cosmetology school, I thought I'd let a 'future professional' check it out. She was impressed. I made sure to show her the Misikko website, too. And she immediately set her eyes on this Corioliss gift set. (She always has loved animal prints....)
I am unbelievably proud to own this flat iron. And I am equally proud to call Misikko a friend of my 'Box of Rocks'.
So proud and excited, in fact, that I can hardly contain myself over the fact that Misikko is offering another Corioliss Classic to one of my readers!
I'm so excited!
Now for the rules:
1. Visit http://www.misikko.com/ and Leave me a comment about anything (mandatory). (1 entry)
2. Follow my blog-leave comment. (1 entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/LisalynSchaffer) and tweet my giveaway (please!). (1 entry)
~Enter to win a Corioliss Classic Pro Flat Iron at All That and a Box of Rocks~ OR
~ @LisalynSchaffer is giving away a Corioliss Classic Pro Flat Iron at http://lisaschaffer.blogspot.com ~ (feel free to copy and paste, or make up your own.)
4. Follow Misikko on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/misikko). (1 entry)
5. Blog about the giveaway on a personal website. (1 entry)
6. Join Misikko Newsletter by clicking the silver gift box on the left sidebar of the Misikko website. (3 extra entries!)
Winner must be 18 years of age and a US or Canada resident (due to lack of dual voltage).
- Giveaway begins at 8:00 am CST, July 27, 2010 and ends at 8:00 pm CST, August 2, 2010.
- Winner will be announced by 12:00 noon, August 3, 2010.
- Prize to be provided and shipped directly to the winner by Misikko (address to be provided by said winner at time of confirmation).Trust me. You WANT this flat iron. You want to be a Misikko girl! You have as many as 8 entries in this giveaway.
Now....Go forth and spread the word!