Well, it looks like I made a new friend during last week's Friday Follow, because I've been tagged in a photo game!
Always good to make new friends, especially when you have things in common... (like a house full of kids...)
My new friend, Dawn, over at 7 All Together tagged me to play a round of Photo Tag. Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people
This was taken in January when I visited my Baby Clint and switched his Christmas tree over to some new blue flowers. (His flowers are always blue, and have been since the beginning-1993. Because, blue is the color of baby boys....)
It's been 17 years since he passed away from complications of Congenital Heart Disease and too many mothers are still visiting the gravesites of their children. New gravesites. After all these years...
Now, it time to tag! Buhhhwwwaaahhhh haaahhh haaaahhhh... I think I'll choose my players from the comments of my last post...
- Chef Penny at Our Crazy Adventures in Autismland
- Life is a Sandcastle
- Momma Such at Raising My 4 Sons
- Kim at The Misplaced Midwesterner
- Deb at The Menopausal New Mom
Ladies! TAG! You're it!