So, here is a list of things I've gotten done:
- The laundry is caught up and has been for over a week. I even had empty baskets a couple of times!
- All the Christmas decorations are in place: outside lights and wreath, Christmas tree, mantle is covered in assorted Santas, nativities, and a multitude of bright red stockings...
- The house is acceptable (carpet needs cleaning, but that will have to wait). Really need to declutter though. Wait. This is supposed to show my accomplishments.
- Successfully celebrated my 4 yr old's birthday Sunday-and even blogged about it!
- Also welcomed St. Nick Sunday morning with a variety of shoes by the fireplace. They were filled with chocolates, candy, and a small toy.
- Picked up a million pieces of discarded foil candy wrappers due to the St. Nick celebration!
- Made and devoured two loaves of Amish Friendship Bread. (6 more days for the new batch.)
- Bought one Christmas gift. Hey, it's a start! Sad, huh? It IS a start....
Okay, I am feeling a little bit better! Let's see what I can put on this week's to-do list:
*Join us by clicking the post-it note and adding your list
on Lisa's McLinky over at Crazy Adventures in Parenting.
- Watch the Biggest Loser Finale. Hello!?! I already have the timer set. Can't wait to see how everyone did this season.
- Christmas shopping, and lots of it! Wait. Maybe I need a plan first. A list of some sort....*sigh*
- Birthday plans for my dear husband.
- Christmas baking. By my calculations, I'll have a total of 40 loaves of Amish Friendship Bread over the next two weeks. Can you say, Christmas gifts?!?!?! I'll add in some mint chocolate chip pecan cookies, too, and probably some more chocolate meringue pies.
- I have a whole host of various blogging tasks I'd love to get done. I keep adding these to my lists and they keep getting pushed aside. Maybe I'll just hold off until after Christmas on this one.
- Ditto on the furniture redos. I so WANT to do this!
- Writing regular posts for this blog, as well as Deep South Moms.
- Finish this week's writing assignment.
So, what do you have planned for this week?