I'll go ahead and start with a little excitement...
With the help of Random.org, I have a winner!
The CSNBaby.com plush blanket winner is......
Shelley @Shelley's Swag!
Congratulations, Shelley! I'll be sending you an email with the details.
Now, let's talk Tuesday link-ups. I'll start with Magical Moments. (Everyone needs a magical moment!) To read more Magical Moments, or to link up your own, go visit Tami at Hearts Make Families.
This week marks the end of a very long relationship with Pedisure Vanilla, with fiber. My little one's pediatrician and cardilogist decided he needed the added calories and nutrition during a hospital stay in late October 2007. Yes, 2007.
For two years, he has ingested (gulped, inhaled, etc.) 3-4 bottles of Pediasure each and every day. We started weaning him about 3 months ago, and this past weekend, we opened the last two bottles (shown above).
He has graduated to regular cow's milk with a little bit of vanilla Carnation Instant Breakfast. But not only that, he is eating more real food! He even ate a few bites from a hamburger this weekend! When he saw them cooking on the griddle, he exclaimed, "Krabby Patties!" and had to have one. You have to know that my little one has never eaten meat of any kind. (Not even McDonalds. *gasp*) He prefers crunchy granola bars and smooth yogurt. And macaroni and cheese!
I think I'll keep those empty bottles....
It's To-Do Tuesday. Want to add your list? Go visit my friend Lisa at Crazy Adventures in Parenting to link you own to-do list. While you're there, read a few of her entries. She would love to see you. (And you'll get a kick out of her blog!)
Here's my list for this week:
- Write! (Write like the wind...) I have a couple of projects and one that must be finished by Friday.
- Read Twilight-again. Kinda dreading the sleepless nights, but I can't help myself. Gotta get ready for the New Moon phase...
- Still working (or putting off working) on some furniture refinishing. Started sanding-that's a start, right??
- I've decided to move posts from my HomeschoolBlogger blog over to this blog. I hope to start that this week.
- Blogging! Need to work on this blog's layout, write some posts, and write a post for Deep South Moms.
Okay, I think that's enough to list. When you add that to the normal, everyday stuff, it's quite a bit. Don't want to go depressing myself!
Have a great Tuesday, y'all!