Each day (that's the plan, at least, but I am human) I will post a link and a short review for a blog that fits that day's category. I've been searching for blogs the past few days, and did you know that there are MILLIONS of them out there? Wow. Anyway...
Here are the daily categories:
- Monday-Medical blogs. This includes blogs written by: people in the medical field, patients and parents of patients, specific condition-focused blogs, health and wellness, fitness, diet and weight-loss
- Tuesday-Techy blogs. This includes electronic gadgets, html specialists, photography, etc. These are blogs that teach.
- Wednesday-Homeschooling blogs. This includes blogs written by homeschooling families, curriculum centered blogs, and blogs that directly relate to the legal and other issues of homeschooling.
- Thursday-Food blogs. This includes blogs written by chefs and home cooks, recipe blogs, meal planners, anything related to food!
- Friday-Family blogs. This includes personal family blogs, "mommy blogs", parenting blogs, and anything related to family fun.
- Saturday-Misc. blogs. This is for blogs I have trouble categorizing. lol Also considered the wild card spot. These blogs may fall into any category.
- Sunday-Spiritual blogs. Being a Christian, I'm reserving Sunday for blogs that touch the spirit and soothe the soul. Worship is the main focus on this day.
Notes and disclaimers....
Many of these blogs may contain views and ideas with which you disagree. Please take this into consideration! I will not choose blogs for this review that are morally questionable, but you never know what may be lurking underneath the surface. Click at your own risk! And if you find something you don't like....click the red X. Quick!
Many of the blogs I will be reviewing easily fit in more than one category. I will make sure to mention the many qualities of each blog. For example If your homeschooling blog is chosen for the spiritual category, I will also highlight the homeschooling aspect.
I'm all set to begin the Daily Blog Review tomorrow. How long will the Daily Blog Review last? I know I'll miss days here and there, but my goal is to make up any missed reviews. I'm shooting for my 45th birthday...so one year of reviews!
Okay. I think that's it.
Oh, one last thing. If you have a blog or know of a blog that you'd like to see in the Daily Blog Review (DBR), drop me a comment.
Now, that's it. See you tomorrow!