Saturday, September 13, 2008
A meme to give myself a kick-start...
I have so much swirling around in my life and my brain right now that I haven't been able to sit down and blog it out. It would probably help if I would just write it all out and release it, but I tend to hold things in a bit too much.
When I saw this meme on Gina's blog, I thought I'd post it here to try to give myself a kick-start.
Have you ever…
1. gone on a blind date? No, never did that.
2. skipped school? Ummm, yes. *blush* But, it didn't come naturally.
3. watched someone die? Yes, my son and then, 6 years later, my dad.
4. been on a plane? No, but I've always wanted to.
5. been on the opposite side of your country? Yes, I've been on the beach at St. Augustine and on the beach at San Diego.
6. swam in the ocean? Yes! (see above)
7. had your booze taken away by the cops? Uh, no, but came really close once in the 1980's. *blush* *blush*
8. lettered in a high school sport? No, they didn't give letters for art. lol
9. cried yourself to sleep? yes, many times.
10. played cops and robbers? yes
11. sung karaoke? NO! too. scared.
12. paid for a meal with coins only? yes
13. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? yes!
14. cheated on an exam? Not that I can remember.
15. made prank phone calls? Maybe a couple
16. laughed until some sort of beverage came out of your nose? Oh, yeah!
17. caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes, every time it snows.
18. written a letter to Santa Claus? yes
19. watched the sunrise with someone you care about? yes
20. been kissed under the mistletoe? yes
21. ever been arrested? no
22. gone ice skating? No, but I've taken my kids. Again. too. scared.
23. been skinny dipping outdoors? no
24. had a nickname? Yes, my daddy called me Tootie and my granddad called me Tickle Britches. Very embarrassing.... At least it wasn't Bug Fuzz (my brother's nickname)!
25. been on TV? No, but I did a radio interview for LeBonheur Children's Medical Center during the radiothon a couple of years ago. My son and I auditioned for a LeBonheur commercial that same year, but he choked on his drool during the taping. I think that blew it for us! LOL!!
Posted by Lisa Schaffer at 1:15 PM
I earn FREE Amazon gift cards just by searching the Web! Click the banner below to sign up for your own SwagBucks account and earn FREE MONEY in 2012!
The things I talk about~
ABA ADHD anniversary Art Asperger's Syndrome Asthma Asthma attack Autism Autism Awareness Autism Awareness Day Back to School Beads of Courage Beale Street Believe Believing in myself Biggest Loser Biggest Loser Finale birthday birthday cake Black History Blog4CHD BlogFrog Blogging Body parts Book Sneeze Review box of rocks Breaking News Cade Cake camera hog cardiology CHD CHD quilt chickenpox chocolate Christmas Civil Rights Clever Girls Clint congenital heart disease congenital heart disease awareness CSN giveaway CSN Stores CSNBaby product review and giveaway CSNBaby product review and giveaway winner Cyber Monday Daily Blog Review Dare2Shine Dawg Deep South Moms dentist diet Discrete Trial Dish Network Disney diy Dollhouse Project DSL problems Easter easy canvas prints ecosmart Eli Elvis Emma's quilt Emmy Couture Epilepsy Excuses exercise family Family Friday family life family verse of the year FIAR first lost tooth Flu Focus on Autism Follow Friday Food Fran Friday Follow Friday ramblings Frustration Funky Heart Gigi-to-be Giveaway giveaway winner GKTW glenn shunt guest post Halloween Happy New Year high school holiday Home home decor Home School Wednesday homeschooling infant loss inquiring minds Jack joy Jump Rope for Heart kids LeBonheur Life 360 Lily losing weight Magical Moments Make a Wish marriage Me Medical Monday Memories Memphis Memphis Zoo miracles miscarriage Mississippi River Mother's Day My Garden Novica OHS Ouch Painting Perfect 10 Preschooler product review and giveaway product giveaway product review Project Living Room propeller questions Randomness reflection Review Week Room a Month Makeover Sam School School days scrapbooking Shelby Forest Shrek Simple Woman's Daybook small town life snow Special Needs SpellQuizzer Spring Summer SVT Thanksgiving The Truth Project To Do Tuesday Transformation Thursday Trent Tyndale Blog Network Review Ultimate blog party valentine's day Watercolors Winner winter word of the year WORDLESS WEDNESDAY WORTHY Writer's Workshop Yum