I really don't think the words "lazy summer days" have ever been spoken by a SAHM.
This week alone, I:
1. Spent time at the dentist, hoping to save a tooth (mine). I didn't. :o( Ouch! Tooth extraction is painful.
2. Spent time at the dentist, hoping to save a tooth (my daughter's). Thankfully, no root canal needed. Just a filling. Whew!
3. Hit a deer. Well, the deer hit us. It happened so fast that absolutely nothing could be done. Now there's a major dent in the driver side door, the front corner panel-bad, and the headlight is broken. Poor deer. Thankfully, we weren't in a tiny little car and the deer wasn't doing an antelope impression. And the traffic was very light-amazing. Oh, and I was not driving (PTL).
4. Liability only. *sigh* (see above.)
5. IFSP review for my little one. Setting up evaluations with an OT for sensory issues, a behavioral analysis and a psyche evaluation with an early intervention/austism center about 45 minutes away. Also adding him to the waiting list for the classroom therapies, although we haven't really decided which therapies he will receive and which ones we will decide to participate in at the different options we've been given. Always good to get on the waiting lists, I'm told.
6. It's only Wednesday morning.
But, in the face of all this.......life is good! I am always amazed at the way God works. He is good-all the time!